HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
For the well-being of our guests and team members, employees have been trained on cleaning and disinfectant techniques, including use of PPE, protocols for all surfaces and tracking cleaning schedules. Recommended social distancing guidelines are being adhered to throughout the casino and the presence of hand sanitizer stations have been increased across each area.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- Our casino is cleaned and disinfected daily and throughout each shift.
- Team members have been trained on proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures, as well as proper usage of PPE.
- High touch items have been cleaned and disinfected between use.
- Team Members, guests, suppliers, contractors, and all other visitors, will be temperature checked before entering the main casino building. Designated security health officers will be conducting the temperature checks.
- Any person displaying a temperature above 38 0C/104. 4°F or displaying or complaining of a cough, fever, shortness of breath, chills, a new loss of taste or smell, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or other known symptoms of COVID-19 will be denied access, and will be recommended to seek immediate medical attention.
- Social distancing procedures are implemented with directional signage across the casino gaming floor and appropriate signage in queuing areas.
- The casino has reduced the maximum entrance capacity to allow for appropriate social distancing.
HAND WASHING & SANITIZING
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added at both entrances, and throughout the gaming floor.
- Hand washing reminders are available throughout restroom facilities.
- Slot machines banks have been arranged to allow for proper social distancing.
- Machines are disinfected after each use, and regularly throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available near slot banks.
- Positions will be limited at each table to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Three players per blackjack / carnival game table
- Four players per roulette
- Guests will not be able to congregate behind players at a gaming table.
- Where possible, procedures have been adjusted to allow only dealers to touch cards.
- High touch gaming items will be routinely disinfected, and cards will be refreshed more frequently.